Mixscape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oldschool Runescape Clan | PvM / Slayer | Skillers | Social Players

New Forum! Ask in CC for any problems!
Current Leaders: ( Prince Ahmed - Ascanius - Jake - Robb0 )
Clan Chat Home World : 370
Clan Chat : Mixscape
Forum Admin: KlNG DANNY

2 posters

Keb's mini goals

Kebbell

Keb's mini goals Empty Keb's mini goals

Post by Kebbell Thu May 26, 2016 5:29 pm

Hey, I'm a big fan of Runescape but due to just life i can't commit too much time to it. Because of that, i can't go for goals like max or all pets because i know its almost an impossibility, so i thought id make myself a number of small goals that could be easily achievable in my free time over summer.

Firstly, i've been trying to learn sire for the past 2 days (i'm so bad at it), but annoyingly enough for some i got myself an unsired drop:

Keb's mini goals Screen10[/url]

it turned out to be a spine, so my first goal is to finish off the bludgeon. If anyone has any good sire advice then feel free to fire it my way...

After this, i also want to get myself to a 1B overall bank value, which is currently sitting at around the 300m mark (340m when i finish my damn bludgeon).

i also want to have all the hard diaries done as well as the fremmy elite, which is also pretty achievable.

Lastly, i want to get myself 2 more pets (this isn't something ill farm, but something i hope will happen in the process of going for a 1B bank), if anyone is curious, i already have the zulrah pet, which i got at 111 KC, and its currently my only pet.

If anyone has any tips/advice for doing this that would be great, and if anyone has any other small goals/achievements that they think i should go for then let me know (just remember i play quite casually, so dont ask me to get 99rc or get all boss drops haha)
    Cold Ham
    Cold Ham

Keb's mini goals Empty Re: Keb's mini goals

Post by Cold Ham Sat May 28, 2016 10:12 pm

Kebbell its good to see you made some goals for yourself over the summer!! I have not personally done sire so i cant give u any advice on it. I will say with every grind your gonna have moments when ur so freakin dry/pissed off.... dont give up. little cheesy for me to say that but rs really is one big grind... and grinding is tough lol. i look forward to you posting updates regarding your sire achievements/bank updates Very Happy

(if u get pet core ill end you)

jk

jk^ l0l